WOMEN'S KAFTAN - 100% RAYON - TIE DYED BY HAND
Women’s Kaftan, 100% Rayon, Tie Dye Kaftan, Ethically Made in Jaipur, India, Hand Tie Dyed to Make Each One Unique. Perfect for Day or Evening Wear. One Size Fits UK 10-16 / Europe 38-46.
- STUNNING TIE DYE KAFTAN: Our Kaftans and tie dyed by hand and ethically made in Jaipur India using centuries old techniques.
- FANTASTIC FIT & COMFORT: Our Rayan Kaftans are perfect for all seasons. So soft on the skin, easy to dress up or down for any occasion, summer, or winter. Our stunning tie dye kaftans suit all women of almost any size or shape.
- GREAT CASUAL WEAR: Wear our Kaftans made the perfect loungewear for cuddling up on the sofa or to throw over your PJs.
- PERFECT HOLIDAY WARDROBE: Add a pair of sunglasses and a soft, fabric shoulder bag and instantly you have your perfect boho chic outfit that you can wear to summer parties, to the beach or round the pool.
Our Stunning Tie Dye Kaftans can be worn for all occasions. From holiday wear on the beach, around the pool or to summer parties. Wear to luncheons and house parties or dress up with fabulous jewellery for parties and evening wear. Alternatively wear them over your PJs or throw on after a bath or to snuggle on the couch.
Material: 100% Rayon
Neck Style: U or V-Neckline
Length: 108cm - 42”
Our kaftans are one size and fit the following sizes:
UK 10 - 16
EU 36 - 42
USA 6 - 12
One Size – Bust 144cm - 56” / Waist 148cm – 58” / Length 108cm – 42”
Please Note* All measurements are approximate
Garment Care Instruction:
Machine Wash on 30 degrees. Iron on medium
Have a question?
We are striving to make your shopping experience even better and endeavour to provide the best aftersales service to our all customers. We welcome all customer feedbacks and ask you to review your purchase.
ETHICAL TRADING: All our suppliers and manufacturers have passed an ethical (ETI) audit which ensures they take responsibility for improving the working conditions of the people who make the goods we sell.
An ETI audit has measured our suppliers against the nine principles of the ETI Base Code:
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right for collective bargaining are respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour shall not be used
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practised
- Regular employment is provided
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
We ship all orders via Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For.
During the Coronavirus pandemic you will not be asked to sign. All orders are tracked.
|Order by 2pm on||For|
|Monday to Friday||Same day dispatch|
|Saturday to Sunday||Monday dispatch|
|Ireland||Royal Mail Tracked & Signed for service||£4.00|
|EU||Royal Mail Tracked & Signed for service||£4.00|
|USA||Royal Mail Tracked & Signed for service||£6.00|
|Rest of the World||Royal Mail Tracked & Signed for service||£6.00|