100% COTTON KIMONO BATHROBE
Women's Cotton Dressing Gown, 100% Lightweight Cotton, Summer Kimono Bathrobe, Hand Printed using Vegetable Dyes. One Size Fits: UK 10-18 / Europe 38-46.
- 100% Lightweight Cotton, Naturally Grown, Sustainably Sourced, Ethically Manufactured
- Hand Printed with Natural Dyes using Century Old Techniques
- Indian Artisan from Jaipur, one of the Textile Capitals of India
- Original Prints, Stunning Colours. Perfect Summer Dressing Gown
- Features Two Front Pockets, Belt, Belt Loops & Internal Ties
- One size fits 10-18 (UK), 38-46 (EU), 6-14 (US). Length (top to bottom): 122cm/48", Total Width 152cm/60".
100% COTTON: The cotton we use is grown in the hill surrounding Jaipur by the wives of the men who sell it. The fabric is woven and then block or screen printed, using natural dyes, by hand in Jaipur, India. All our suppliers and manufacturers have passed an ethical audit (ETI) to ensure fair trade. Cotton is naturally hypoallergenic, which is ideal for those with sensitive or irritable skin, and has a coolness that helps with holiday heat or hot flushes.
HAND PRINTED: All our gowns are screen and block printed by hand, so there will always be small imperfections. These can be taken as charm, making each one slightly different. Cool wash and iron inside out, on medium heat for a lifetime of wears.
LUXURY WEAR: Our gowns are so versatile, perfect at home as a summer dressing gown, on the beach or layer over your swimwear or as stunning bridesmaids gowns. We also have many customers who wear them over jeans and t-shirts to go out in.
ONE SIZE: Our gowns fit sizes: 10-18 (UK), 38-46 (EU), 6-14 (USA). Men's fit up to a 48" chest. Whatever your body shape or height, our gowns look fantastic on everybody.
ETHICAL TRADING: All our suppliers and manufacturers have passed an ethical (ETI) audit which ensures they take responsibility for improving the working conditions of the people who make the goods we sell.
An ETI audit has measured our suppliers against the nine principles of the ETI Base Code:
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right for collective bargaining are respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour shall not be used
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practised
- Regular employment is provided
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
We ship all orders via Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For.
During the Coronavirus pandemic you will not be asked to sign. All orders are tracked.
|Order by 2pm on||For|
|Monday to Friday||Same day dispatch|
|Saturday to Sunday||Monday dispatch|
|Ireland||Royal Mail Tracked & Signed for service||£4.00|
|EU||Royal Mail Tracked & Signed for service||£4.00|
|USA||Royal Mail Tracked & Signed for service||£6.00|
|Rest of the World||Royal Mail Tracked & Signed for service||£6.00|